Upholding my vow I’ve created a springy look using maybe the most eyeshadow I’ve ever used by blending my sunbleach filter & pantone watercolor palettes.
- Started with Latergram across my lid to brow
- Worked Lantana into my crease
- Went in with Fruit Dove on my upper lash line
- Blended all this out with Coral Haze
- Lined my lower lash line with Swell
- Dabbed Cafe Creme in my inner corners
- Swiped Secret Boudoir across my brow bone
Besides playing in my palettes, I also tested out a sample of Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer. I mixed a little into my foundation which I think added a nice glow. I also swiped some extra across the tops of my cheeks & up my temples. Surprisingly since it is the dusk shade, I don’t feel like it bronzed me too much. The pictures really don’t capture it very well, but trust me I was flaunting a sunkissed look. At least for my porcelain skin!
AND a bonus mani/pedi! I sifted through my Pinterest board looking for an “easy” look. I did an all over white from ICE with a swipe of metallic gold at the base from a no name walmart Christmas special. Turned out pretty good for doing it on my own.