About 2 months ago I made a Sephora trip & picked up several minis of products I’ve been wanting to try. I also inadvertently purchased a full size eyeliner when I meant to restock my mascara. I love Amy’s illustrations on Vintage Reflection so I downloaded Adobe illustrator & tried my hand at one.
My first go is a bit rudimentary. After a painstaking hour I saved my work & uploaded it only realize I’d forgot an item. There are also weird scratches where I must’ve been attempting to move the screen. Oh well, no one expected this to be professional.
I’m sure you’re all more concerned with what I purchased because the above leaves lots to the imagination!
- My new VIB card
- 4 Rollerball fragrances so I didn’t have to commit to just 1 fall & winter scent: Elizabeth&James Nirvana Amethyst, French Grey, Rose*, & Stella McCartney Stella
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. This is the most luxe blush, I’ve ever touched. FANSAY!
- Farsásli Rose Gold Elixir. Move over Josie Maran, this is amazing!
- Bite Amuse Bouche 4 pack lippies
- Boscia Pore Purifying Favorites: Revitalizing Hydration Gel, Luminizing Black Mask, Charcoal Pore Pudding, Perfecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer, & Detoxifying Black Cleanser
- Benefit They’re Real Push Up Eyeliner. Here’s the story, I had my normal mascara in hand. Then I thought about trying something different so I put it back & picked up the potential mascara. I continued shopping, but changed my mind. I guess I saw they’re real in brown & tossed it in my basket. Didn’t realize until I was all the way home (hour & half away) that it was the eyeliner & not the mascara. Lesson? Pay closer attention to labels.
- (Not shown) OUAI Wave Spray. Apparently this is a hot new item, but luck of the draw as I perused the hair minis for a texture spray to try.
Various reviews to follow!
* Being the E&J junkie that I am required purchasing the new scents, but man do I get compliments when I wear this fragrance. It’s also one of my most liked blog & ig posts!