This time I busted out a makeup look that’s been on my Pinterest for awhile.
And I remembered to get out the matte primer! Guess what, still don’t like it! It did give me a more matte look though, which is what I wanted.
For my face I used the following:
- Boscia Mattifying Primer
- Clinique Even Better Creamwhip Foundation
- Bronzer & Highlight from the Maybelline Master Contour Palette
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Bite Honeycomb Lipstick (not pictured)
I’m happy with the matte-ness, but this look has a fantastic holographic highlight that I did not really think through enough or I would have attempted to do something with the Anastasia Moonchild palette.
I used 4 eyeshadow palettes to pull this together; my custom gift, maybelline blushed nudes, & sephora sunbleached filter & pantone watercolor. Here’s what I pulled from each palette:
- Crease: custom: 4across
- Lid: blushed: rose gold
- Inner Lower Lashline: sunbleached: latergram
- Outer Lower Lashline: custom: 5across 3down
- Inner Corner: watercolor: mellow yellow
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
Custom palette for reference