This look is from several weeks ago, before spring had sprung. It was a much needed injection of color.
You’re so bright today!
I took this surprised statement made to me in the office as a compliment. Ha!
- e.l.f. mineral primer
- Clinique Even Better foundation in creamwhip
- Neutrogena shine control powder
- Benefit Watts Up highlight in soft focus
- Maybelline master contour kit; bronzer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in mood exposure
- Crease: shimmer brown from custom palette
- Lid: shimmer lavender from Maybelline rock nudes palette
- Inner Lower Lashline: gold from Maybelline rock nudes palette
- Lower Lashline: Loreal grand bleu
- Inner Corner: mellow yellow from sephora pantone watercolor palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
Nearly forgot my lippie! Bite’s amuse bouche in honeycomb…I think…I really did nearly forget.
- 2Hearts Peplum Top
- Maurices Necklace
- H&M Joggers
- Toms Wedge Booties
Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo, here comes the sun.