You know when sometimes you have time on your hands before going out with friends so you just decide to use all the glitter on your face? No? Just me? Whatever. I was wearing a kimono (spoilers sorry) & we were listening to a band that demanded glitter.
Also, I used so many products. I actually forgot 1 in the photo so it’s a rounded baker’s dozen.
- Sephora Pantone Watercolor Palette
- Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit
- Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette
- Anastasia Dark Brown Brow Wiz
- Elf Mineral Infused Primer
- Elf Rose Gold Molten Liquid Eyeshadow
- Elf Golden Glitz Face Glitter
- Wet n Wild Rose Ivory Photofocus Foundation
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Mood Exposure Blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
- Laura Mercier Devotion Lipstick
- Covergirl Ice Queen Bombshell Shineshadow (not pictured)
I love that I put all this on my face & you can’t really see the glitz in photos. Rest assured you needed sunglasses from my glaring beauty in person.
Buckle in the road to this eye lewk is wild.
- Covergirl Shineshadow all over & around as a wonderful glittery base
- Sephora Fruit Dove (singled out above) in the crease
- Maybelline Copper on outer v
- Elf Rose Gold over lid
- Maybelline Rose Gold on lower lashline
- Maybelline Pearly Ivory (1/1 in the palette) in inner v & brow
Rounding out this glitterfest I dabbed elf golden glitz on my temples & tops of my cheeks. I did the slightest sculpting with hoola & swept mood exposure over my cheeks. Finished it all off with pink heart from moonchild rounding my temples & apples.
- Forever21 kimono
- Maurices tank & sandals
- Kancan Jeans
I mean doesn’t this just scream drink 6 bottles of wine & dance the night away with friends?
PS I painted my toes! Hush Money!