As mentioned in my last post Carmindy’s 5minute face is essentially my go to daily look. When I stepped back & thought about that statement I decided it would be interesting to challenge myself to actually do a 5minute face for 5days.
I decided I would change things up each day using a different highlight, shadowliner (eyeshadow as eyeliner), & lippie. The base, blush, & mascara remained the same.
- Elf Mineral Infused Primer
- WetnWild Photofocus Foundation Rose Ivory
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
- Highlight: Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir
- Shadowliner: Sunbleach Filter Selfie
- Lippie: Merle Norman Chubby Lip Crayon Candy Stick
- Highlight: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Shadowliner: Sunbleach Filter Sandy Toes
- Lippie: Sweet & Shimmer Lip Crayon
- Highlight: Anastasia Moonchild Lucky Clover & Blue Moon
- Shadowliner: Pantone Watercolor Chinois Green
- Lippie: Clinique Black Honey
- Highlight: Anastasia Moonchild Pink Hart
- Shadowliner: Pantone Watercolor Pale Mauve
- Lippie: Bite Rhubard
- Highlight: Anastasia Moonchild Purple Horseshoe
- Shadowliner: Rock Nudes Eggplant
- Lippie: Laura Mercier Devotion
This is a toss up between Day 1 & 2. The elixir & liquid highlight worked best for quick application & big payoff.
Powder highlight needs a little extra work to get right. See Day 4, not bad, but not enough bang for buck.
I feel best when I warm up my face, not cool it down. A pinch of bronzer would go a long way with Days 3 & 5.
The natural light that pours in through our front screen door gives me the best face. If I could just stay in that light all day!
Sometimes I need brows more than liner.
Carmindizing is truly a great daily look, but also the perfext starting place for building a full face makeup look. I mean, who doesn’t want to look like this everyday!?