I didn’t change my makeup because frankly after a full day I would have needed to wash my face & start over. I really didn’t want to deal with that.
- Elf Mineral Infused Primer
- WetnWild Photofocus Foundation
- Elf Color Corrector Palette, pink for undereyes
- Anastasia Moonchild Glo Kit Pink Heart Highlight
- Neutrogena Rice Protein Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure
- Sephora Pantone Watercolor Pale Mauve
- Elf Setting Spray
- Bite Rhubarb Lippie
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara (not pictured because forgetfulness)
I did switch up my clothes to be a little more festive.
- F21 Kimono
- H&M T
- Necklace from The Gray Area, brand unknown
- Klique B Jean
- Maurices Sandals & Sunnies
We hit up The Dapper Pig for dinner.
Bone marrow instead of ivory for 14, but close enough right? I got my beyond picky husband to try it. he didn’t really care for it, but I liked it.
We both did seafood for our entree. His was a pecan crusted catfish with smashed potatoes & crab mac & cheese. Sorry no pic. Mine is a wild Alaskan crab ravioli. Simply amazing! He’s not really a dessert kind of guy so he got drummies to go from Dapper. They came with a delicious housemade parmesan garlic dipping sauce.
We made a Honey + Moon Coffee Co run for my dessert. Iced honey lavendar latte & a scoop of salted caramel ice cream. So yum.
He did allow one obligatory selfie. Hmm…wonder what we’ll come up with for the crystal 15?