Gearing up for the big college move gave me an opportunity to do a combo o/motd. It’s been a little while! And, yes, it is twist on a recent o/motd!
- elf mineral infused primer
- WetnWild Photofocus Foundation in Rose Ivory
- Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (just to vaguely define my cheekbones)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Mood Exposure Blush
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil in Ash Brown
- Bite Lipstick in Honeycomb
- Sephora Pantone Watercolor Palette
- Boa Lashlines
- Cedar Wood Lid
- Cafe Au Lait Halo (it doesn’t show up in these pictures very well) & Inner Lower Lashline
- Cafe Creme Inner V
- She + Sky Romper
- Gilligan & O’Malley Bra
- Maurice’s Sandals & Earrings
See how I changed it up a smidge? I didn’t want to duplicate my graduation look exactly for the send off party 😉
My daughter also wore a romper because apparently we just can’t help accidentally matching.
H&M romper with Toms tennies.
I think we had this wall in mind when we planned our ensembles cause obviously we must be instagrammable.
Who can blame us? Look how cute all these pics turned out!
Also, just for the sake of sharing, here are some snaps of the snacks available.
It’s not a party without Rosie Jean’s Sweet Tea!
And this pretty much is a perfect representation of all the emotions we are feeling knowing that in 5days she will move into her home 5hours away.