- Old Navy Sweater
- Necklace from The Gray Area Boutique
- Maurices Pant
- Charlotte Russe Booties not shown
It was still chilly so I had a pair of tights under my beachy pant. I really liked how drapey this felt. I think I love a french tuck so much cause it’s a chic reiteration of the 90s harsher half tuck. You know the one. You stuff your giant Guess shirt into the front of your Jordaches, raise your arms, & then tug just a bit more out creating that weird pouf. The french tuck is decidedly better.
I kept the same basic approach to my motd, but pulled out a different palette.
- Elf Prep & Blur Stick
- Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Bite Honeycomb Lipstick
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Maybelline Rock Nudes Palette
- Elf Matte Setting Spray
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
The purple palette felt a little more winter-y, but I liked bronzing it up a bit with the Nars.