What do you wear when you’re ready for the warmer spring weather, but you still need a sweater?
Well, wear a sweater, duh, but also a flirty floral number. I like the 90s vibe of this dress amplified by having it layered OVER the sweater.
- Banana Republic Sweater
- Express Dress
- Leather Wrap Bracelet from The Gray Area Boutique
- George Tights
- Charlotte Russe Booties
I kept the make up simple because that’s what I usually do, but also because the ensemble is pretty extra on it’s own.
- Elf Prep & Blur Stick
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir
- Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Palette
- Sephora Sunbleach Filter Palette
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure
- Bite Sugarcane Lipstick
As per usual, I pulled inspiration from pinterest even for a simple look.
Now here’s hoping the snow will go away & I can wear this dress sans tights & sweater soon.