I think this is the most I’ve had for an empties post!
I’ve had this shampoo & conditioner set since back when I was coloring my hair platinum, but I didn’t get it used up before going darker. Since my recent color has been blonder I’ve finished the set off. I really do think it helps enhance my blonde. I am still using my lush bars, but I had some leftover stuff I really need to use up too.
Always on the lookout for a good dry shampoo. I’m really liking the Dove. I don’t think I prefer one of these to the other. It just depends what I need. If I just want to kind of revive it a bit & still style with waves/curl I think the Detox & Purify is best. If I’m looking for a quick pick me up & keeping my hair straight the Volume & Fullness works wonderfully.
I’ve gone through 2more Schmidt’s deodorants. This Bergamot & Lime is hard to beat. I did pick up a Cedarwood & Juniper just recently, so we’ll see how that goes.
The little felt pad was actually a bar of soap.
I picked this up back at that Marketplace in November. I liked having the scrubby felt right around the soap. The soap itself smelled perfect (yeah, more bergamot), but it wasn’t as moisturizing as I would have hoped. I do have a second bar I plan to use though.
Towards the end the Honey Jasmine got a bit sickeningly sweet. I won’t be going back. It just really put me off. I’ve already repurchased a roller of the Elizabeth & James Nirvana French Grey. I would have gotten a full size bottle, but it wasn’t available.
An old Buxom Dolly lipstick which I liked a lot. I forgot I had it & found it when digging in my makeup drawer. And an even older Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick also found on my drawer dig. I have plenty of lipsticks currently so no repurchasing at the moment, but I think the Buxom could be in my future again. I already have another tube of Black Honey that I use regularly.
These came with my most recent Sephora online purchase (replenishing my clinique foundation that I emptied awhile back). I really liked the Rose Cleansing Cream. If I ever use up my Burts Bees Hydrating wash I’ll get this creamy wash. A blog I follow always raves about Drunk Elephant, but this was not for me. I used it at night & in the morning my face still felt tacky. It just didn’t absorb.
- Light Josie Maran Argan Oil used under my fragrance to help it last & mixed with foundation for a slight dewiness. Lots of better options out there in my opinion.
- Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water Gel Toner also found in the drawer deep dive. I don’t really care for it. It dries down & tightens up my face too much.
- Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir, I think you know I love this.
- Benefit That Gal brightening primer, yes more from the drawer. I like this, but it’s not a must have in my opinion.
- Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel feels very nice & absorbs well, but I seemed to break out a bit. Perhaps that was just from changing up my routine?
- Merle Norman Gentle Solutions Moisturizer was my Renewed Hope replacement. It is very very similar & I love this. Did I repurchase it? No becauseI want something that gives my skin more of a boost. This is almost too gentle.
As mentioned in my most recent ootd, low buy fashion & beauty is all the rage. While I do feel like I do this, look at how many things I found hiding in a drawer. I’m going to try to do better with a one out one in approach so I can really give products a chance.