I’m getting that itch to spruce up my wardrobe, but not to do actual shopping. I decided to shop my closet instead. More specifically my ig & past ootds.
- H&M Scarf & Blouse
- Love Tree Vest
- Maurices Jean
When I came across this vest & blouse combo I knew my scarf would be the perfect jaunty accessory. And yes, you do spy a fresh manicure.
Keeping on theme with shopping my previous posts, I came across this fun motd that I just had to recreate.
- Elf Prep & Blur Stick
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure
- Benefit Watts Up Highlight
- Sephora Pantone Watercolor Palette
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
- Limelife by Alcone Enduring Lip Color in Macaroon
This feels a bit more polished than the previous motd, but still playful.
Seeing how well this pulled together & coming across several other looks I love, but haven’t worn lately gave me an idea. Stay tuned for a future post featuring more reimagined ootds!