On our night out I wanted a nice low maintenance, but kind of sexy look to go straight from work to fun.
I, of course, found inspiration for a subtly bold make up look on pinterest. I think this may have been pinned by Keira Lennox. I love her aesthetic.
I went in with a seafoam rather than blue shadow from the sephora pantone watercolor palette. Other products:
- Elf aloe infused soothing primer
- Clinique Even Better Foundation: Cream Whip
- Elf Shimmering Facial Whip: Pink Lemonade
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
- Bite Sugarcane Lipstick
- Grandmother’s Necklace
- Teenbell Kimono
- H&M Tee
- Maurices Skirt
- Charlotte Russe Booties