Using up & clearing out more product while still trying to stick to my use one buy one policy. I ended up only purchasing 6 new products while emptying/decluttering 16.
- Clinique 7Day Scrub Cream has been on my shelves for ages. I already have several other tubes of face scrubs. I love this one, but I’m definitely finding my Merle freebies comparable.
- Philosophy Senorita Margarita multi cleanser. This versatile little guy would be great for travel.
- Ole Henriksen facewash, obviously repurchased.
- Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo is very similar to the other Dove dry shampoos I’ve used. Surprise! No repurchase here. I’m using baby powder that was already in the cabinet! Wild, right?
- Bath&Body Works Wild Berry Tulips lotion has also been on the shelves awhile. It was hard for me to use because it is so sweet smelling. I believe this is a discontinued scent & not one of the ones currently available from BBW online. It’s so tempting to scoop up some of those nostalgic scents, but I’ve received several lotions in gifts so I really don’t need any.
- Schmidt’s Cedarwood&Juniper deodorant has a similar texture as the Bergamot&Lime & works just as well. However, the scent is not for me. Maybe someone wants to smell like their grandma’s closet, but not this gal. I’m back on my B&L.
- Lucky Me became a bit too sweet over time, but not bad for a budget purchase at Maurices.
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana’s in Rose & French Gray are among my favorites. I haven’t repurchased either because I had some others already. I also made a new fragrance purchase for Cabo(!) see if you can spot it.
- I finished out my other Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick & tossed a pink Lipstick freebie that has been in the makeup drawer for much too long.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara & Benefit They’re Real Mascara tubes have been sufficiently swished clean. Covergirl lashblast fusion was waaayyy past it’s used best by date. I’ve since purchased a new mascara & given you my first impression.
- Elf Prep & Blur was pretty good. Not an intentional replacement purchase, but the Milk Makeup Luminous Blur may fit the bill. I’d say the budget product is just as good if not better though.
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Glow was pretty nice until I got towards the end of the tube. It became thin & I couldn’t build up coverage. I’m back on my standard Clinique Even Better.
So for those keeping count my 6 purchases are as follows:
- Ole Henriksen Facewash
- Schmidt’s Bergamot & Lime Deodorant
- Vacation fragrance
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
- Milk Makeup Luminous Blur Stick
- Clinique Even Better Foundation
Not too shabby for a low buy beauty goal.