This one’s a bit out of season, but like that’s ever stopped me.
What does a parent wear to the Family Weekend Tailgate?
A MoState shirt & fanny pack, duh.
- Missouri State shirt from The Bookstore
- Old Navy Shorts
- Toms Tennies
- Earrings & Fanny Pack from The Gray Area Boutique
I mean, this is appropriately collegiate, right?
Obviously, I didn’t want to pull focus from my daughter.
Isn’t her garage the cutest? Her housemates did everything. She was studying & entertaining me.
Before hitting the 8am bloody marys, I did attempt a slightly bold eye.
- All over & around
- Slightly less all over & around
- Center lid & lower lashline
- Inner corner & brow highlight
I didn’t document what else I used, but I’m fairly confident it was the following:
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
- Clinique Even Better Foundation
- Neutrogena Rice Protein Powder
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
- Bite Rhubarb Lipstick
- Milk Makeup Blur Spray
Regardless of the attire we had a pretty great day.
We may have needed a midday sleep, but that only made us stronger.