- Buh-bye to 2 more sticks of Schmidt’s Bergamot & Lime.
- Forever Red was gifted to me last Christmas. Top notes include pomegranate, apple, & french peach which is pretty sweet, but mellows out with vanilla rum, marshmallow, & oak wood.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. I like a good peel mask for the occasional pore detox. I still other similar products on my beauty shelf so no repurchase at this point.
The following products were my replacements from Beauty Empties 5:
- Merle Norman Brilliant-C Moisturizer has a blend of vitamin a, c, e as well as extracts & antioxidants that work together to improve elasticity, texture, & luminosity. I really believe it does that, but it’s too thick & heavy for me during the day. I’m still on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer.
- Merle Norman Age Defying Serum is a nightcap of vitamins a, c, e with pomegranate & white tea extracts to fortify skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles. This stuff is legit. I have another product on my shelf that I need to use up, but I can assure you once that is gone I’ll be purchasing more of this youth serum.
- C.O. Bigelow Cashmere Fig is rich & velvety & makes me feel like a sex b-bomb.
- Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule was my vacation fragrance. An olfactory cocktail of ginger & zesty lime was the perfect scent for Cabo.
- Kate Spade Walk on Air was a lovely gift. The layers of lilies & magnolia were a nice alternative for my usual dapper dame scents.
- Replica, I know I just shared this fragrance purchase, but I’ve had it for a few months. I have noticed the little spritz bottles don’t last nearly as long as the rollerballs. Not sure I’m sold on the swisher sweet comparison, to me I kind just smell like I’m on fire.
- Speaking of dapper scents, I may have raided my husbands cologne samples using up his Boss & Clean tiny vials.
- Neutrogena Rice Protein Powder, safe bet I bought another.
- Burt’s Bees pomegranate chapstick.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush has been a real tried & true, but I haven’t brought myself to repurchase at this point.
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil is a most have.
That’s 16 empties this round creating 4 purchases:
- Neutrogena Rice Protein Powder
- Merle Norman Brow Sculpting Pencil
I think I’m getting pretty good at this 1 out 1 in low buy business.